- MIRSTORES clothes are made of pre-selected raw materials and undergoes quality control at all of the stages of production and post-production;
- the final characteristics of materials depend on many factors, including the dyes used to create specific shades, so the characteristics of the same product in different colors can vary (like softness of wool, final weight, etc.);
- for knitted products, a measurement error of 1-2 cm is allowed, therefore, all product measurements indicated on the website are approximate;
- in case of non-compliance with the norms of care and storage, knitwear is subject to deformation;
- items made of natural wool are subject to peeling and may crumble.
General care recommendations for knitwear
- wash delicately at or under 30°, hand washing is highly preferable for handmade wool sweaters;
- after washing use horizontal drying; vertical drying is prohibited as it can lead to deformation;
- do not wring and do not tumble dry if you used machine washing;
- dry cleaning is highly recommended as an option;
- dry cleaning is highly recommended.
You can find more specific care instructions on the page of each product.